This is it! What America has been waiting for!
Organic Raw Hemp Seeds for consuming, pressing and processing into oil and hemp protein.
Prior to this we’ve only been able to offer the whole sterilized hemp seeds. However, now that industrial hemp products are being grown and produced in the USA the whole raw hemp seeds can be used for many purposes.
Now we can start benefiting from the awesome nutrient content of WHOLE, LIVING, RAW Hemp Seeds.
These seeds are different from Hemp Planting Seeds.
The distinction between Hemp Seed Grain and Hemp Planting Seeds is grain seeds are used for food products and Hemp Planting Seeds are meant for planting and agricultural purposes.
Hemp Grain is great for utilizing in your recipes and food products.
Common Applications for Hemp Seed Grain
- Pressing into oil
- Processing into hemp hearts (hulled hemp seeds)
- Processing into hemp protein products
- Eating Right out of the bag
- Roasting toasting and flavoring
- High in Protein and Essential fatty Acids,
- among other great nutrients such as minerals and vitamins.
The whole hemp seed contains 34% Carbohydrates, 31% Fat, and nearly 30% Protein.
Its protein is composed of a healthy assortment of amino acids including the amino acids essential to human life. The oils are the richest source of the Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) Omega 6 & Omega 3.
What are the Common Uses for Hemp Seed Grain
- Press your own hemp seed oil
- Can be hulled for producing hemp hearts
- and more!