GET MORE WITH BULK HEMP.

Bulk Hemp Warehouse Logo - Horizontal
Search
Close this search box.
CATEGORY FILTERS
Color Options
Product Size
Price Filter
$ -

Short Hemp Fibers

Showing all 10 results

USA Hemp Short Bast Fiber 0.5 inch
UFMRF07
In Stock

USA Short Hemp Bast Fiber 0.5 inch – Per Pound

$2.55 - $8.99
HempCrete Mini DIY Kit - 16oz
SPC
In Stock

HempCrete Mini DIY Kit – 16oz

$30.00
Short Clean Hemp Bast Fiber
F-S3
In Stock

USA Short Clean Hemp Bast Fiber | 1mm to 4mm – Per Pound

$2.99 - $10.00
Rough Chopped Hemp Bast Fiber
ROUGH-FIBER-1
Out of Stock

Rough Chopped Hemp Bast Fibers Per Pound

$200.00 - $8.50
Hemp Hurd Powder Bulk Wholesale
PH-0.2
In Stock

Hemp Hurd Powder 200 Micron (.2mm)- Per Pound | Soil Amendment

$2.50 - $16.00
SPF
Out of Stock

Hemp Fiber Samples Card

$5.00
Short Cleaned Bast Fiber by the Pound
UFMCF10
In Stock

Short Hemp Bast Fiber (Semi Cleaned) Per Pound

$2.50 - $9.50
Degummed Hemp Fiber per Pound F-DG2-2T
F-DG2
Out of Stock

Degummed Hemp Short Fiber | Per Pound

$9.61 - $19.22
HEMPBOARD Sample
SPB
In Stock

MDF Hemp Fiber Board SAMPLE

$25.00
Hemp Hurd Bale Bulk Wholesale Hemp Hurd for Hempcrete & Animal Bedding
HURD-600
In Stock

Hemp Hurd Bale | Aprx 600lbs

$599.00

Short Hemp Fibers (Bast Fibers)

There are TWO main types of fiber from the hemp plant: Bast Fiber and Hurd Fiber

What is Short Hemp Fiber?

In general, hurd is known as the short woody core fiber and the bast fiber is the long fiber.

However, the bast fiber can be cut into small pieces are therefore be offered as a short bast fiber product – that’s why you will find hurd and “short bast fibers” on our site… because technically they are both short hemp fibers. 

Hemp hurds make up roughly 70% of the hemp stalks, and the other 30%, of course, are the bast fiber.

Why Get Your Hemp Fibers from Bulk Hemp Warehouse

With more than 18 years of experience in the hemp industry, we are ideally positioned to help you accomplish your visions and dreams with HEMP!

We believe that this world can truly be healed and that humans can live in harmony with nature through the conscious utilization of hemp.

Let’s make it hempen together.

Explore ALL our Hemp Fiber Products here.

Do you know what you
want to order?

Send in your ship quote request, no commitment needed. Hear back within 1 business day.

Can’t find what you’re
looking for?

Send us a message to see if we can help you find what you need. Or point you in the right direction.