This soft organic cotton and hemp blend of jersey knit fabric is an awesome stylish option for your next project or product! It’s been yarn dyed so the quality and integrity of the color will last. It feels great on the skin and can be used for several applications. It’s most popular for t-shirts and polo shirts, but is used for other products as well.
Hemp Organic Cotton Jersey Knit APPLICATIONS:
- Head wraps
- Pajamas or Yoga pants and much more!
Hemp Organic Cotton Jersey Knit Fabric BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- 55% Hemp & 45% Organic Cotton Yarns spun into this fabulous custom jersey knit fabric.
- It’s smooth and soft feel drapes the body very well blanketing the skin – it’s blissful!
- Hemp fibers add strength and adding to its structural value
- The Organic Cotton gives it a wonderful softness
The fact that it’s a knit (with fine combed fibers) is really what gives it the soothing, soft touch.
Composition: 55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton
Weave: Knit Jersey
Weight: 5 oz per square yard
Width: 63″ Open
Color: Orange and Gray Stripes (Yarn Dyed)
Country of Origin: China
Offered: By the Yard