Get your project done right with these NEW American Hemp Hurds!
Are wanting to work with hemp shives or hurds for your next project?
As you probably know hemp hurds are the inner-core fiber of the hemp stalk. This is the woody, soft part of the hemp stalk. It’s what’s left over when the bark fiber is removed.
There are so many applications for hemp shives/hurds!
This is the fiber that produces non-woven items.
Hemp Hurd can essentially do what wood chips can do… HEMP is just more sustainable and superior in longevity, durability and strength.
Like wood chips, hemp hurds can be used for all cellulose-dependent uses…
Such as Filters, Composites, HempCrete, Mulch, Pet Bedding, and so much more!
1 Bale = 40.4 KG. Bale Dimensions are 18″ x 30″ x 32″
Pallet Pricing Dimensions are as follows
- 404 kg @ $1.98/KG (890.8 lbs. @ $0.90/lb.) of Hurds = $799.92
- A 53′ Tractor Trailer will hold 26 Pallets: 10,504 KG @ $1.49/KG (23,162 lbs.@ $0.675/lb.)
- Each Pallet Contains 10 large square bales @ 40.4 KG (89 lbs.) per bale.
Pallet Length: 60″
Pallet Width: 40″
Pallet Height: 90″
Total weight of pallet prepared to ship will be approximately 415 KG (916) lbs.
We Do NOT sell shipping containers. The shipping container is the property of the shipping company and is NOT included.
Material: 100% Hemp
Origin: Chinese USA & European
Weight: 1 Container = 10,800lbs or 4909 kilos
Type: Hemp Hurds (Smaller Pieces) about Quarter Inch to 1 inch pieces
- Animal bedding for both horses and small mammals
- Mulch for gardens and planters, trees, etc.
- Stuffing for meditation cushions
- Children’s “Sandboxes”
- They are also used in the construction for such diverse products as composite panels (hempboard) as well as a type of cement (hempcrete).
Product Demonstration Video