HanNE is an Asian long fiber hemp planting seed variety.
LIMITED SUPPLY. Get it while you can before it’s gone.
50lb Bag Size: 15in x 26in x 7in
Weight: Aprx. 55lbs
Packaging: Woven Grain Sac
- 12″-15″ row spacing
- Straw: sow late April to early May at 30 lb/ac harvest July-August
- Ideal in fertile sandy loam or silty soils
- Tight row spacing for weed control
- High Stalk Fiber Yields
- Low maintenance fertility requirements
- Long performance track record in China
- Possible to follow with a fall seeded crop
- Grows from 13′ to 18′ tall.
USES FOR HEMP FIBER PLANTING HEMP SEEDS
- For growing industrial hemp for long and short fiber purposes
- Not typically intended for use as a grain producing variety
- SUGGESTED SEED RATE: 50lb – 75lb Per Acre
- GERMINATION RATE: 90%+
- Total Seeds per pound: Aprx 27,840
PLEASE NOTE: This is for mainly fiber production.
- Some states require hemp plantings seeds that are on an approved list of seeds.
- Please research and find out from your Department of Agriculture if they allow industrial hemp varieties with a CofA that are NOT on a certified list of seeds.
- You take full responsibility for planting these seeds and any regulations or restrictions that may be applied.