We are honored and delighted to be offering one of the world’s tallest hemp varieties: Han NE.
The Chinese have been growing hemp for thousands of years, and the genetics they are working with are ideal for long fiber production.
50lb Bag Size: 15in x 26in x 7in
Weight: 1 Lb
Packaging: Woven Grain Sac
- 12 – 15″ row spacing
- Grain: sow mid to late May at 20 lb/ac
- Ideal in fertile sandy loam or silty soils
- Tight row spacing for weed control
- Planting recommendation: Mid March – May.
- 13-18′ feet tall males and females.
- Harvest toward the end of August through beginning of September.
- Flowering begins usually in September.