This cold-filtered, cold-pressed, Hemp Seed Oil, was grown and processed in the CANADA!
THIS IS A FABULOUS WAY TO GET HEALTHY FATS, PREVENT RAPID AGING, SUPPORTING SKIN AND BRAIN HEALTH.
It’s a wonderful addition to a healthy lifestyle.
The vitamins & minerals present in Hemp Seed Oil are easily absorbed, through the skin and or intestines, resulting in a more vitamin and mineral enriched body care product or many food products.
TO GET A SHIPPING QUOTE PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL:
HEMP SEED OIL SPECIFICATIONS
Color: Dark Rich Green
Flavor: Similar to Olive Oil and Sun Flower Oil
Size: 1,000 Liters | 264.17 Gallons – PRICE INCLUDES the IBC TOTE
Method of Process: Cold-pressed, Virgin
Filtered to: 1 Micron
Tote weight with oil and dimensions: 2155 lbs | 40in x 48in x 45in
BENEFITS OF HEMP SEED OIL
- Tasty nutty flavor
- Rich source of Omega-3 and Vitamin E
- Cold-Pressed, Cold Filtered, First Press
- No hexane
- Great for many applications
- Users of Hemp Seed Oil have reported softer skin, and stronger nails and hair after only a few weeks of using 1-2 Tablespoons per day.
SUGGESTED CONSUMPTION & STORAGE OF HEMP SEED OIL:
- One tablespoon of hempseed oil or 1 ounce of shelled hempseed supplies roughly 6.6 grams of omega-6 and 2.2 grams of omega-3 – just the amounts needed for a 2000-calorie diet.
- This is a suitable amount even for vegetarians and takes into account the conversion ration of 1% ALA to DHA, the currently accepted conversion rate for plant sources of omega-3.
- Hemp Seed Oil is best stored in the fridge or freezer.
- It will stay fluid and does not need to be defrosted. One to 3 tablespoons is the suggested daily intake for adults; athletes up to 3 tbsp; children can take half that amount; and breast-fed babies obtain its benefits through the mother’s milk.
HEMP SEED OIL NUTRITION FACTS
These are general #’s and may not represent the product you order from us, but are meant to give you an idea of the average nutrient facts of hemp seed oil.
HEMP SEED OIL
Analysis of Hempseed Oil
Vitamin A 8,700 IU/lb.
Vitamin E <1 mg /100g
Chlorophyll 6 ppm
Fat Stability AOM 5 hours
Free Fatty Acid 0.94%
Insoluble Matter 0.01 %
Iodine Value 166.5
Peroxide Value 7.0 meg/kg
Saponification Value 192.8
Specific Gravity 0.9295 at 20C
Unsaponifiable Matter 0.28%
Smoke Point 165 C
Flash Point 141 C
Melting Point (-8 C)
Fatty Acid Analysis of Hempseed Oil
Palmitic Acid C16:0 6.1 %
Palmitoleic Acid C 16: 1 0.3%
Heptadecanoic Acid C17:0 0.2%
Stearic Acid C18: 1 2.1 %
Oleic Acid C18:1 12.0%
Linoleic Acid (LA) C18:2 56.9%*
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) C18:31.7%**
Linolenic Acid (LNA) C18.3 18.9%*
Arachidic Acid C20:0 0.5%
Eicosenoic Acid C20:1 0.3%
Behenic Acid C22:0 0.3%
Erucic Acid C22: 1 0.2%
Lignoceric Acid C24:0 0.3%
Nervonic Acid C24: 1 0.2%
*=essential fatty acid. This1:3 LNA:LA ratio is called ”the optimum balance” by Dr. Udo Erasmus, author of the book Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill, an authoritative book on edible oils and fats.
** “GLA” is Omega-6 Super GLA, less commonly found in fish and flaxseed oils.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.