We are honored and excited to offer long fiber hemp planting seed for propagation and agricultural purposes.
These seed are, viable and can be cultivated by farmers as an industrial hemp fiber crop.
The genetics from these seeds are of Chinese Origin. China is very well known for growing long fiber hemp for thousands of years. The variety is called ChinMa (or Chinese Hemp).
These seeds are great for starting a hemp farm in any of the States that allow Industrial Hemp Growth.
Now we can start benefiting from the awesome nutrient content of WHOLE, LIVING, Hemp Seeds to get high quality yields.
These seeds are different from Hemp Grain Seeds.
The distinction between Hemp Seed Grain and Hemp Planting Seeds (offered on this page) is that the grain seed is not intended for planting purposes.
Hemp Fiber Planting Seed Benefits
- Low cannabinoid content.
- There are over 26,000 seeds per pound.
- You can grow for long fiber short fiber as well as seed production for grain.
Uses for Hemp Planting Hemp Seeds
- Great for woven and non-woven hemp fiber application, such as ropes, twines, fabrics, webbing, yarn
- And great making hemp hurd products such as animal bedding, hempcrete, and composite applications such as paper and plastics.
Hemp Farming and Agricultural Questions
- Seeding rates for industrial hemp grown for oilseed are 20-30 pounds per acre
- Around 1,100 pounds of hemp seed per acre can be harvested.
- Total Seeds per pound: Apx 26,000