This is it! What many of us have been waiting for: Hemp Fiber Planting Seeds for Agricultural Purposes.Experience the awesomeness of hemp on your land!
It benefits so many industries and ecosystems that its essential for our success and livelihood as a country and planet.
The Anka variety is well known for its good quality fibers.
Now we can start benefiting from the awesome nutrient content of WHOLE, LIVING, Hemp Seeds to get high quality yields.
Hemp Planting Seeds are first generation and therefore produce high quality seeds for pressing into oil and making food products.
Hemp grain is great for sprouting and utilizing in your recipes and other applications, where as the planting seeds are meant for farming purposes.
PLEASE NOTE: The harvested seeds from these seeds are NOT ALLOWED to be re-propagated and we require a non-propagation agreement for these seeds.
Anka Certified Planting Seed SPECIFICATIONS
Certified via Uniseed Inc.
50lb Bag Size: 15in x 26in x 7in
Weight: Aprx. 53lbs with packaging
Packaging: Woven Grain Sac
- 15″ row spacing
- Grain: sow mid to late May at 20 lb/ac
- Straw: sow late April to early May at 30 lb/ac harvest July-August
- Ideal in fertile sandy loam or silty soils
- Tight row spacing for weed control
Anka Hemp Seed Strengths:
- High grain & straw yields
- Low maintenance fertility requirements
- Long performance track record in Canada
- Possible to follow with a fall seeded crop
USES FOR HEMP PLANTING HEMP SEEDS
- For growing industrial hemp for long and short fiber purposes
- Not typically intended for use as a grain producing variety
- SUGGESTED SEED RATE: 40lb Per Acre
- GERMINATION RATE: 90%+
- Total Seeds per pound: Aprx 27,840
PLEASE NOTE: This is for mainly fiber production.
YOU MUST HAVE PROOF OF LICENSE & SIGN NON PROP AGREEMENT BEFORE IT SHIPS.
- Use or Sale as seed of the product derived from this industrial hemp seed (ANKA) is prohibited.
- No Alteration of this industrial hemp seed (ANKA) through genetic techniques or otherwise is permitted.
- All grain produced from the planting of this industrial hemp seed (ANKA) needs to be processed or made non-viable. No seed saving allowed.
- The grower becomes liable for opened bags.
No seed will be shipped without a valid and legal grower’s license, without a non-propagation agreement received.